Tuesday, April 22, 2014

iTunes Tuesday #1




Welcome to the first segment of iTunes Tuesday. These posts will share my current playlist or an artist whose music I currently like. Feel free to comment below and share your favorite artists and songs. I'm continuously looking for new artists to vibe to as well.


iTunes Tuesday #1

1. James Blake "Retrograde"

2. Erica Campbell "Help"

3. Hillsong "Oceans"

4. Musiq Soulchild "Someone"

5. Stacie Orrico "Easy to Love You"


This playlist is connected to what I have been feeling and thinking lately. I choose a song for it's beat/instrumentals, lyrics, and relevance.

What inspires or influences your music choices?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good selection! I really love good lyrics 1st, good singer (a voice that's an instrument all on it's on), and I love love love the acoustic guitar.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! Yes lyrics are important. I heard songs where the beat/ instrumentals were good but lyrics weren't and vice versa. An even mix of both are needed.

Do you listen to rap and hip hop?