Monday, April 21, 2014

Get to Know Me | Tag

Thank you to the creative and dynamic Cookie at TakeiInspirations for tagging me! Check out my response to the questions to learn more about me.


1. Are you named after someone?
Yes, my mom named me after my dad. Oddly enough my dad wanted to name me after his mom. I would have been named Emily. My two older sisters were named after my mom's mom and my mom's grandma.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I was watching In the Hive on BET two days ago and I got a little teary- eyed when this teen was trying to make a change and go to school, but his parents were telling him he didn't need school.

3. Do you have kiddos?

Not yet

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Definitely! I would hang out with me all the time.

5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I like watching Barney whenever I catch it on tv. It's kind of utopic. Kids don't get along like that in real life and everyone isn't always happy like on Barney world but I like looking at it for those reasons.

6. Do you like your handwriting?
I like my handwriting. I also like to switch it up ever so often to keep it looking good.

7. What's your favorite cereal?
I use to eat Frosted Flakes for breakfast every day until about two years ago.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
I notice their shoes and if I can't see the shoes I notice their teeth.

9. What is your eye color?

Dark brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

I love happy endings!

11. Favorite tv show?
My favorite show right now is Everybody Hates Chris. The show always makes me laugh and laugh real hard.

12. Summer or winter?

Spring! Well if I must choose I will go with summer. I do most of my traveling during that time and I get to show a little skin 😀

13. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Honolulu, Hawaii

15. Do you have any special talents?
I'm pretty good at looking at a picture and recreating a hairstyle.

16. Where were you born?
Memphis

17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, making videos, and making things

18. Do you have any pets?
No

19. Favorite movie?
It's hard to choose just one, so I'll give my top 4 favorites.
Deliver Us from Eva
Love & Basketball
Eve's Bayou
Crooklyn

20. What color is your car?
Navy blue

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

When I grow up, I would like to be an author with published novels.

This tag was quite fun! I tag The Sisterlocked Diva, NatChronicles, and Shamiya Kelley


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice learning more about you! I wish I could recreate a hairstyle from a picture :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie!!
I didn't realize you were blogging again! I'll have to frequent it :)
Karin

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

@TakeiInspired
Thanks again for tagging. In addition to recreating I love modifying the style even more.

Unknown said...

@Karin Hulon I just revived this blog in February. Thanks! I'm loving your Tumblr posts!

bkplaw said...

You want to be a published author, that's great! My sister and her friend wrote their first book this year and they are social workers.