Check out my Gluten Free Pinterest Board for more GF foodie ideas.
The chicken salad can serve as a lunch meal or as just a snack. It can be prepared in less than 15 minutes and that includes the prep time. It was a super quick and easy recipe to make. Enjoy! Let me know below what you like to put in your chicken salad dishes.
This recipe was made just for me. I was able to get 2 servings.
- Previously cooked chicken breast (1 cup)
- Craisins (1/8 cup)
- Chopped onions (1/8 cup)
- Chopped Pecans (1/8 cup)
- Black Pepper (tsp)
- Fresh chopped celery (1/8 cup)
- Whipped Cream Cheese (2 tbsp)
- Turmeric (tsp)
- Mayonnaise (3 tbsp)
- Honey (optional drizzle)
1. Chop chicken breast
2. Mix in pepper, turmeric, celery, onions, pecans, and Craisins with the chicken.
2. Mix in cream cheese.
3. Mix in mayonnaise.
4. Let sit in the refrigerator and cool.
* I added a little drizzle of honey to the last mixing.
Comment below with what ingredients you like to include in your chicken salad. Also let me know if you have any questions.