One evening I had been snacking and had waited quite late to start cooking something. This meal was cooked and served within 30 minutes and that includes the prep time. It was a super quick and easy recipe to make. Enjoy! Let me know below what you like to put in your pasta Alfredo dishes.
This recipe was made just for me. I was able to get three servings.
- Barilla GF Pasta (2 cups)
- Orange pepper (1/8 cup)
- Carrots (1/4 cup)
- Frozen Shrimp (20 shrimp)
- Private Selection Alfredo sauce ( I love all things Private Selection) (1 1/2 cups)
- Broccoli (1/2 cup)
- Black Pepper (tsp)
- Salt (tsp)
- Fresh chopped garlic (two cloves)
- Olive oil (6 tbsp)
*The first three steps are done simultaneously
1. Bring two cups of water to a boil and add pasta. Let cook for 12 minutes. Add salt.
2. Heat a skillet with olive oil (enough to cover the bottom). Add thawed shrimp, chopped garlic, carrots.
3. Boil broccoli in a little water for 6 minutes and drain water.
4. Stir the pasta occasionally. After ten minutes rinse and drain water. Sit to the side.
5. Brown shrimp on both sides. Add broccoli to skillet with the shrimp.
6. Mix the ingredients in the skillet with the pasta. Add 1 1/2 cups of Alfredo sauce.
7. Let simmer for 5 minutes over low heat covered with lid.
Comment below with what ingredients you like to include in your pasta Alfredo. Also let me know if you have any questions.