Within the past year I cut out eating refined white flour. Initially I was saddened because that meant that I could no longer enjoy all of the delicious bread and sweets that I was use to eating. Turns out that I can still enjoy great desserts, but I just need to make a few modifications. It's healthier anyway, so I'm convinced that this way is much better than the products I was consuming before.
So needless to say, I love when I find a tasty recipe that quenches my sweet tooth and does not interrupt my flour-free diet. I also love sharing with others great recipes, because it may be the tip that's needed at just the right time.
Below is a step by step guide to how I make Flour-less Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I'm sure you're wondering, 'how can you make a cookie without flour?' Well it's possible and I'll show you how to do it!
- 1/2 cup of Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- *Optional Flaxseed Oil
- Measuring cups
- Large bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- parchment paper
- baking pan/sheet
6-Steps to a Great Snack
1. Mix in a large bowl the peanut butter, flaxseed oil, honey, and vanilla extract.
2. After mixing ingredients well, add the two large eggs and continue to mix all of the ingredients together.
3. Add in the mini chocolate chips.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Scoop out the mixture onto parchment paper. Scoop out based on the size of the cookie you would like to make.
* Make sure to spray the parchment paper with non stick cooking spray
6. Place the cookies in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes.
Check out the video below to watch me make these cookies.
If you plan to try this recipe or have tried this recipe, please let me know in the comments. Also please share so that others can experience this sweet delicious treat!