Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wet Polish Wednesday



Welcome to the second segment of Wet Polish Wednesday! Tune in on Wednesdays to see what nail polish and nail art I am rocking. All designs are done by me. I find inspirations on Pinterest, IG, and any other ideas I see.



This week I decided to redo a design I had done a few years ago. I love polka dots and I love coloring just the tips of my nails. I combined both of those loves into the nail polish design. Check out my IG page as well as my nail Pinterest board for other nail art and inspiration. #WetPolishWednesdays

I used a homemade dotting tool to do the white polka dots. Comment below if you want to know how I made it.

L.A. Colors Art Deco (black)
L.A. Colors Art Deco (yellow)
Kiss Brush on Nail Art Paint (silver)
L.A. Colors Color Craze (black)
Julep Oxygen clear base coat
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails (white)



Leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts about the nail polish or if you have any questions.

No comments: