Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Mini Update for a MIA Blogger

Hello to all myy followers on this blog! It's 2014 and it's been almost 2 years since I posted here. I still would like this blog to focus on my hair journey. I have been doing a better job of tracking my hair journey on my youtube channel (screen name ibyl). With my 5 year Lockaversary fast approaching I feel it only fitting to rejuvenate this blog with an update or continual updates. I will also be posting about Influenster products/reviews, nails, DIY, tips, cooking recipes, and anything else that comes to mind. Feel free to comment, ask questions, tweet/share my postings. I'm not sure how you found this space of the web, but I'll post all my links so we can connect on all the different social media. I love comments and interacting with my online viewers. Stay Tuned!



 Mini Update: March 2014 will mark 5 years since I started my locks. I am still loving them. I am so shocked by how long my locks have grown. sister locks and just locks in general ROCK. I still think it's the best hair decision that I have made and continue to make. The only issue I have been dealing with lately id lint getting in my locks. I have my hair dyed brown so it's fairly noticeable... definitely to me. I'll leave you all with a picture until I come back with a more detailed post.


Sisterlock Youtube Channel
Instagram
Tweet Me!

Love, Life, and Locks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogging world :) I agree best decision I've made for my hair so far was loc's

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting!!! Yes I hope to be consistent with updating.