Monday, June 1, 2009

Sisterlock'd Mohawk

Styles for shorter length Sisterlocks.


Style #1 Sisterlock'd Mohawk


This style was achieved by sectioning the hair across the head horizontally. I started in the front and I sectioned a smaller amount than the other sections. I flat twisted it to the right (my preference). I flat twist up both sides of the first section and the loose locks were positioned more to the right. The second section was gathered in the top middle and secured with a rubber band. All of the consecutive sections were gathered in the middle and secured with a rubber band. The style was pretty simple.






7 comments:

Gigglz said...

This is cute style, I may have to try these when I hit a night out on the town!! Your locs look nice as well!

Unknown said...

Thanks stopping by and for the comment!

A Sista Who Locked said...

Your hair is AWESOME!!! Love that hawk!

Kay exquisite said...

wow your hair looks great I really like your style. I'm going to have to try a mini lockhawk one of these days as well. :-)

Unknown said...

I am going to do this when I get home.too cute

Amina said...

beautiful!!!!!
I loove it!!
I also love the latest picture of your blog update!
The updo is so elegant :)

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for stopping by and for the wonderful comments. More styles to come! I love trying new styles.